Visit the Virtual Museum
The Virtual Museum brings together the exhibitions themed around rare and precious canes, for collectors, inspired and published by Gilbert Segas. Designed and crafted by iSkiv Ltd, these exhibitions spanned on several years while Gilbert Segas enlivened the Galerie Segas, before he terminated the commercial part of its activities, in 2015
- From snake skin to woven wilde grass, rhino horns, papier maché and myriad of other
materials, all more eccentric and bizarre, such was a first cycle on unusual materials.
The Dance master Cane
- A new room was dedicated to the usage of the Case Cane also called Dance master Cane.This theme put the focus on the Cane in the French revolution
The themes index is accessible at the end of the exhibition.
Canes sculpted of wood
- The cane topsy-turvy! Table of content
- Contrasted version, Black on White :
Table of content
- Conscription and glass canes
Please get in touch, I will be more than happy to address it.